Get to know us better and learn what we are about
is to be the leader in end of life care throughout the communities we serve. We strive to enhance the quality of life of our patients and families by providing spiritual guidance and quality-focused care while emphasizing patient choice and dignity.
Why We Are Different
Learn what makes us different from all the other hospice agencies around.
- Owned and Operated by Hospice Nurses
- Leadership Team of Nurses & Hospice Professionals
- Hospice Certified Staff and Medical Directors
- Mentality of Necessity vs. Profitability
- Staff Availability and Expertise
- PCC’s Do Not Carry Caseloads – Always Available
- Faith-Based & Spiritual Care Coordinators Honor All Beliefs & Religions Without Judgment
- Accredited by ACHC
Embrace Hospice serves patients living in 15 counties of South Carolina.
Our Leadership Team
Accreditations & Affiliations
Embrace Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Embrace Hospice does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Embrace Hospice respecte les lois fédérales en vigueur relatives aux droits civiques et ne pratique aucune discrimination basée sur la race, la couleur de eau, l'origine nationale, l'âge, le sexe ou un handicap.
Embrace Hospice cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.